Join or Renew
BECOME A MEMBER
If you have not previously registered, please on the button below and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the registration form has been successfully submitted, you will be able to login to your membership account and proceed with the payment of your fee by clicking on either of the payment links.
All membership applications are subject to verification by the Membership Committee. This process typically takes one week. In the unlikely event that membership is not approved, you will receive a full refund of your fee.
By clicking on the "Become an ISRS member" button, you confirm that:
- you have read and accept the information related to membership of the ISRS, as outlined below in section 4 below “Membership Information/Privacy”
- you accept that your email address may be published on the secure members’ only section of the ISRS website (for networking purposes among members)
- you accept that your post address may be used to send you the hard copy of the ISRS journal
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Current members of the ISRS can renew their membership directly by paying their dues through the online payment system or by bank transfer. Please remember that your membership will not be active until payment is received.
Applications for membership can be made through online registration and payment by credit card. Using this quick and convenient method, an invoice will be generated and sent automatically to you right after payment and you will have immediate access to your membership account. Please note that the Membership Fee will be debited in euros. The conversion rate is updated daily from the Banque de France euro foreign exchange rates (based on the European Central Bank reference daily rates).
The information on the transfer to USD/ EURO bank accounts is provided on the “Bank Transfer” page. Once ISRS receives the endorsement of the payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with your payment receipt.
Membership expenses may be tax deductible (depending on your country of residence). A receipt will be issued and sent to your e-mail or postal address. Please feel free to contact the ISRS Secretariat for any additional information you may require regarding membership.
Please note that Membership Fees will be debited in Euro. The conversion rate is updated daily from the Banque de France euro foreign exchange rates (based on the European Central Bank reference daily rates). Biennial membership fees cover a full two-year period starting from the payment date with no automatic renewal. Membership expenses may be tax deductible (depending on your country of residence). A receipt will be issued and sent to your e-mail or postal address.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION / PRIVACY
The ISRS membership database is used by the ISRS Secretariat to:
- distribute the electronic version of the newsletter
- announce any relevant issue such as stereotactic radiosurgery-related events to ISRS members
- inform you of any forthcoming events and Congresses and advertise the services provided by ISRS or its main sponsors (including newsletters and occasional mailings or emailings by the ISRS)
- verify eligibility for all member benefits
- add your name, institution and email address to the Membership Directory available in the secured “members only section” of the Society website
- update the membership information
Individual members can always request to be removed from the distribution list. In order to do so, please edit your member profile on the ISRS website.