Benefits for Members
The core mission of the ISRS is to keep neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, medical physicists, neurologists and oncologists in continued medical education, developing new relationships or strengthening existing relationships with other medical societies, colleagues or ISRS members, and to keep them updated on the most up-to-date information on the use of stereotactic radiosurgery.
Benefits for members of the ISRS Society include
A two year’s subscription to the ISRS exclusive:
- Society communications
- ISRS official “Journal of Radiosurgery & SBRT”
- ISRS Congress proceedings
- “Members Only” section, including:
- Member listings: ISRS Directory
- The latest newsletter, as well as past issues
- ISRS Webinars' video library
- Abstract Books & Final Programs
- Post a job or an announcement
- Discount on the registration fees for the next ISRS Congresses
- Eligibility for the prestigious ISRS awards
- Eligibility to participate in the ISRS administration
- Voting privileges during the ISRS Business Meeting
- The right to submit a bid for hosting the Biennial Congress in your country
- ISRS endorsement to Educational Courses
Membership expenses may be tax deductible (depending on your country of residence). A receipt will be issued and sent to your e-mail or postal address. Please feel free to contact the ISRS Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information you may require regarding membership.
The ISRS looks forward to welcoming you into the worldwide Radiosurgery arena!