Benefits for Members
The core mission of the ISRS is to keep neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, medical physicists, neurologists and oncologists in continued medical education, developing new relationships or strengthening existing relationships with other medical societies, colleagues or ISRS members, and to keep them updated on the most up-to-date information on the use of stereotactic radiosurgery.
Benefits for members of the ISRS Society include
- A two year’s subscription to the ISRS exclusive Newsletters and Society communications
- Two-year subscription to the ISRS official “Journal of Radiosurgery & SBRT”
- ISRS Congress proceedings
- Exclusive access to the “Members Only” section, including:
- Member listings
- The latest newsletter, as well as past issues
- ISRS Webinar library
- ISRS congress Abstract Book & Final Program (2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015 now available)
- Forum to share experience and post a case
- Discount on the registration fees for the next ISRS Congress in Montreux, May 28th - June 1st 2017
- Eligibility for the prestigious ISRS awards presented at the ISRS 2017 Congress
- Eligibility to be elected onto the Board of the ISRS Society or to propose candidates
- Voting privileges during the ISRS Business Meeting
- A certificate of membership
- The right to submit a bid for hosting the Biennial Congress in your country
Membership expenses may be tax deductible (depending on your country of residence). A receipt will be issued and sent to your e-mail or postal address. Please feel free to contact the ISRS Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information you may require regarding membership.
The ISRS looks forward to welcoming you into the worldwide Radiosurgery arena!